At the Loreto Spirituality Centre, we welcome individuals seeking time away from the stresses of daily life. We have rooms with limited self-catering for those wishing to have their own private retreat. Please use the drop-down menus below to find out more information.
- We ask that guests try to arrive between midday and 5pm. If you are arriving outside of these times please let us know upon booking.
- Please vacate your room by 10.30am on your last day. Please ensure that you take all of your belongs with you.
- All towels and bedding are provided
- All of our rooms are en-suite
- There is tea, coffee and sugar in the kitchen
- There is free fast fibre Wi-Fi throughout the main building
- The heating is timed and normally comes on for x time in the morning and x time in the afternoon. Electric heaters are available on request.
Spiritual direction may be available during your stay with us, please enquire upon booking.
We are also currently offering spiritual direction sessions online, via Zoom, Skype or FaceTime. These sessions can take place at home, or while you stay and enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the centre.
- Lounge with television
- Library with extensive collection of books